4 jan. 2014

We are the champions?

OH MY GOD! Sweden vs. Russia 2-1 and one fight right after the referee blew his whistle and I didn't see why or when it started. :( Though I might see it soon... soooooon! At least i don't have to think of something to do tomorrow, because I'll be watching the JVM Final Sweden vs. Finland/Canada (they haven't played yet), and it'll be awesome! I am so psyched! I vote for Canada :P

Anyways I haven't done anything today, so it seems. No breakfast, no lunch no time for studying today, maybe tomorrow will be a more productive day... ^^ Well I do did sold one of our used cages for 50 kr and a lot of other stuffs went with the cage, and yeah that's awesome!

Oh yeah, we just bought us a new goalie for our NHL-team and our ratings just gain a star, well that says a lot about our team, but we're getting there. We just bought Anton Strålman to! Woop woop ^^ This is going to be awesome!

Peace out!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar